Friday, May 13, 2011

ITALY



At the old city gate to Pisa.



In case you were unaware, for our combined birthday Johannes bought Arcadia and me tickets
to Italy to go visit her best friend Makenzie, and Kristin came along. I have so much going on cleaning up from that adventure and yesterday I started packing us up for our move at the end of the month so I have cheated and just globbed them all togeher for now.Our orders are deleayed so we have to pack ourselves up this time. Good thing I have been getting rid of furniture or this would be a huge ordeal.

Here is the link to PicasaWeb where I have uploaded all 800 pictures, untouched and un-cropped so some may be a bit rough. With Picasa you can save or print any of the pictures you want from there.

We had a great time and thanks again to Johannes for the trip!

LINK:

https://picasaweb.google.com/claushausiii/210May2011?authkey=Gv1sRgCP_oqpHootW8ugE&feat=directlink

1 comment: