
For our 11th anniversary we actually went out on a date. Honestly truly and on our actual anniversary day. For the first time in 10 years. Not since our first anniversary when we went out to dinner at a cheap pizza place in Luneburg, Germany have we celebrated our anniversary with an real date. Usually we have just gone on a big trip or we have something coming up so we just say we will count that toward our anniversary. But we had nothing big just behind us and nothing big coming up and it was a weekend.
So with the stars aligned, we were able to find a new friend to swap babysitting with us, and we headed out to the Delmar Loop in St. Louis. We had intended to buy a wristband that would allow us to go listen to a bunch of bands (and get a free Chipotle burrito) but we ended up finding the Ethiopian restaurant we had been looking for since we moved here and eating there instead. Ethiopian is the perfect food for me now since I can't have wheat or dairy, so I was extra excited. Then we wandered around, looking at the stars on the sidewalk for the St Louis Walk of Fame, we bought tickets at The Pageant to see Matisyahu in November and ducked into Vintage Vinyl and I picked up two LPs for $1.50 each. Here are my finds:


For the past few years Johannes has been buying me jewelry for mother's day, my anniversary,my birthday. This time I thought I'd make a more practical request - Shoes. I sent him out with two names : Kenneth Cole and Steve Madden, size 6.5. Those men make some great shoes. This is what he came back with...I think he did a great job! Thanks Johannes - I love you.

Congrats on the 11th Anniversary. I love the shoes.
ReplyDelete