
I know a lot of our friends out there are very crafty and also very generous. I have found a great organization that collects home-made craft items and donates them to children in need around the world. They accept fabric balls, baby blankets, knitted baby beanies, burp cloths, fabric dolls etc. The most current project is making sock monkeys but all items are always accpeted for future projects. They are still a small group but are growing rapidly. If you love to sew and have some time to spare check out: www.crafthope.com They even have patterns for you to follow that are basic, cute and inexpensive. now that my older kids are in school in the mornings and colder weather is around the corner I am going to try to start working on a few projects while Jasper takes his morning naps. I hope you will join me in making the world a better place one baby doll at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment