
Glitch Mob: - This was one of 3 times I nearly got into a fight with someone at Lolla. They were throwing out CDs and one hit my foot so I stepped on it until I could bend down and get it. Some guy started pulling it out from under me telling me that it was his. How is it yours if you have to steal it from me? I eventually won because obviously I was still standing on it. The other two near misses were just drunk girls trying to shove me out of the way and I wouldn't let them. I don't think people should be allowed to push their way to the front if they are late, drunk, rude and nasty and won't be able to remember anything anyhow.

NOT MY VIDEO- though I am surprised we don't pop up on the video because we were probably standing right next to the person taking this shot.
The Ravonettes:

NOT MY VIDEO-
Gang Gang Dance:

ALSO NOT MY VIDEO - but from the show we saw.
No comments:
Post a Comment