Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Liar liar

Obviously in my last post I was a big fat liar. I still havent posted anything. My photos are all so big I have to resize them before I can post them and that takes a lot of time. I also now have this gig where I write for an online magazine reviewing music and maintaining my own music blog. On top of that next week I am signing up to sell Shelf Reliance food storage products because I can't seem to get myself to  get that taken care of any other way.

So I am going to really try to streamline some photos and blog them or atleast upload them to kodak gallery and post a link on the blog so that you can peruse. I have photos of Idaho, Canada, Hawaii, London and Honduras all piled up. The Kodak Gallery thing may end up being the winner. It's like 1,500 pictures, and even the highlights will take some time to do.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you've ever heard of Picasa...it's a free photo editing program to download off the internet. And you can post right from it. It might make your life simpler. Can't wait to see all your cool pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually do use picasa, but i haven't figured out how to shrink the size of pics on there so they don't fill up my whole blog. if you know that would be a huge help!

    ReplyDelete