Sunday, October 3, 2010

misc. London Photos






I thought this dragon was one of the coolest things. I found it when I crossed the bridge near The Globe, and on my way toward the Tate Modern.


Johannes loves his Citizen watch. It is the 3rd or fourth watch I have bought him since we got married. He has a tendency of conveniently loosing them, in the car while travelling, while diving into nasty lakes, etc. I think they go missing when he gets bored with them, but if he would just ask, he could get a new watch & still keep the old one.


I had no idea how good pasties were. All I had ever heard about English food was that is was not very good, but everything I ate, from pasties to bangers and mash, and the best scrambled eggs I've ever had, were delicious.



We took a quite "tourist mandated" stop at Picadilly Circus. It was madness. I took a picture and got directly back on the tube.



No comments:

Post a Comment