Friday, December 3, 2010

Halloween costumes



When it comes to costumes, my kids are a bit spoiled and I am a bit stingy. I will make the costumes by hand as long as everyone agrees to the theme and agrees to wear them again another year.

I made the Viking Costumes 4 years ago. the top Arcadia is wearing was adress that went to her toes, and Matthijas was wearing Jasper's costume. I had to do some shuffling, to Arcadia got a new skirt and fur shawl from some left-over fur, Matthijas inherited Arcadia's vest and go new leggings, and Jasper refused to wear his tunic.

This is of course at the church Halloween party as evidenced by the lovely decor.





The kids returned to last year's Alice in Wonderland theme for Trick or Treating in the neighborhood. Matthijas' tunic is a lot shorter than last year. Good thing he has such cute little boy legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment