
My phone is gathering up random pictures, a lot are just those that I send to Johannes during the day about our daily exploits. Here is a smattering of pictures of the boys.
Just this morning I was making cookies. I was cleaning up and had taken apart the Kitchenaid. I turned my back to put the dough in the fridge, and a certain someone grabbed the giant beater and started playing tongue gymnastics with the wires.
Jasper likes to dress up as a Viking, and not just for Halloween. I was lucky this day that Johannes came home for lunch, because I was getting a fair number of bruises from berserker attacks.
On parent'teacher conference day we went to ToysRUs to get our wiggles out and the boys were in Thomas heaven.

Right before it got too cold to go outside, Johannes' office-mate invited us to come watch his rugby game. The boys loved the wrestling + balls.
No comments:
Post a Comment