Tuesday, September 11, 2007

welcome continued...




So, as I was saying before I cut my self off to go pick up Arcadia from the bus stop (the attached picture is of her 1st day of school at the bus stop and her first school bus ride), we are moving in, I am almost finished sorting out the last few small piles of homeless items. I really need some bookshelves for the kids. We have them sleeping in one room and made the other bedroom a playroom, which Matthijas heads for each morning between 5:30 and 6:30a.m. Right now all of their toys are stacked on top of each other, making it difficult to play with anything but what's on top. I've been trying to rotate toys, but not much interests Matthijas beyond cars, except the occasional train, and maybe a puzzle if I try to annoy him by hiding his cars for a while.


We just got our internet installed yesterday and so I decided to try something new and create a blog. Since I stink at sending out lots of emails, I think this blog-thing will automatically send you updates when I post new stuff, I hope.


We have gone on a few trips lately and when I learn how to more effectively upload photos I will add more. In the meantime, I will try to load them on to Kodak gallery sometime overnight (since it takes a while) so you can get caught up.


I just previewed this page and it looks OK . Maybe this blog thing isn't so hard after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment