bird on our block that beeps like an alarm clock about every 7 seconds ALL NIGHT LONG! I have never killed anything bigger than a tomato bug on purpose but I have lost all patience with that stupid bird. It wakes me up about 4 times a night and it takes me a long time to tune it out before I can sleep. Then, yesterday when we can home from church I went to open the front door and out of the corner of my eye I noticed that the light by the door seemed bigger than usual. I looked up and saw this little owl sitting on the lamp. As I moved back away to look at it it flew low over my head, causing me to scream, and it was gone. Maybe the owl was out and about during the day because that stupid alarm clock bird is driving all the prey away with it incessant beeping all night long!!!

(I swiped this picture from Wikipedia)
No comments:
Post a Comment