
The main thing Arcadia was looking forward to when she found out that Grandma and Daddy would both be making it to her birthday party was to have Grandma dress up as "Ruffles" and perform at her party. We had a combined birthday party for Arcadia and I and a coming home party for Johannes all wrapped up in one. We had a beach theme and I made Hawaiian/ Thai food. Even the kids who were a little nervous at first about the idea of a clown warmed up to "Ruffles" by the end and they all enjoyed her show They were especially impressed by her "magic" coloring book trick, and the balloon animals she could make. As you may be able to tell from the pictures we had a lot of kids at the party. I generally only ever expect half of the people we invite to parties to show up, but with so little to do everyone was available, so we had about 20 kids, but it all worked out.


Arcadia and her favorite friends: Makenzie, Sloan and Hannah.
No comments:
Post a Comment