Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Big boy bed



We rearranged some rooms this vacation. The boys are never in their bedroom, except to sleep so we were wasting the biggest room. So we swapped the playroom and their room, and in the process I had to take the beds apart. While I was unscrewing Jasper's bed I decided now was as good a time as any to turn it into his toddler bed. He was so excited. The first night he was a little nervous in a new room and a new bed, and we had to run his little back until he fell asleep. But he has been going to bed just fine, taking his naps and staying in his bed. He hasn't even rolled out. Jasper is the winner for being the best of my kids to make the change. I did it a bit early this time, before he could pull himself up and try to flip the railings, and it seems to have worked out nicely.


1 comment: