Tuesday, December 29, 2009

proof my husband loves me



This year Johannes did a really great job, and apparently I was helpful in letting him know what I was interested in. He knows I have been on a record kick, and that I am tired of my crummy computer speakers, and we no longer have a car that plays tapes (for the 1st time) so he let me upgrade for Christmas to this new CD/LP/EP/MP3/tape player. He also went to the antique store (I sort of tremble when I think of these as being considered so obsolete) and picked up a handful of other records for me. I am thrilled. If you have any old records you want to spin, feel free to come over.





2 comments:

  1. Looks like a sweet Christmas. Aren't husbands the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for the Christmas card. We didn't send any out this year. Hopefully next year. Thanks for thinking of us. I can't believe how big your babies are! It feels like I just went to your wedding reception. Time goes by way too fast.

    ReplyDelete