Monday, March 16, 2009
freaky weird
Ok, so it seems we are always having these strange animal experiences at our house(s). The jumping spiders and geckos on our walls and bats in the attic in Turkey, or the mini-day glow frogs or mammoth salad-plate sized moths in North Carolina or the Japanese beetle invasion of 2004 in Chicago where I was sucking up orange "ladybugs" by the hundreds with my vacuum cleaner. You get the drift. Anyhow, this one was freaky weird. All of those other animal experiences though odd were somewhat explainable by circumstance and location. However, Friday morning I was pulling out of my driveway and I found THIS 8 inch long creature crawling on my sidewalk. I live in the middle of what used to be a cornfield. He apparently just woke up from hibernation and was headed to wetter ways but, seriously! What the heck?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is wierd and ugly!
ReplyDeleteWow....that is somthing you would see where we come from not in IL!! :-) That is great!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Talk about your strange occurrences.
ReplyDeleteTroy says it looks like a lost lobster! Some kind of crustation. 3years of marine biology taught me that much! Sweet eh?
ReplyDelete