I wore it while dating my husband
and when I was pregnant with Arcadia, but eventually it met it's end with an errant bottle of bleach one day at work. Loving the fabric I held on to the dress in my fabric box, waiting for the right repurposing of the dress. Now 13 years later (thanks to my fancy new sewing machine) I pulled up the shoulder seam, took a few inches off the sides and more inches off the hem, and now my daughter is wearing my favorite old dress, with matching headband from the remnants.

Yaz is my super-model though, who can't stay away from the camera.
Very cute! The little girl I watch Kaydence saw the picture of Arcadia in it and said "oh, I wish I could have that purple dress!" lol
ReplyDeleteJasper is getting so big!
i a glad you saved that i always thought that dress was cute too.
ReplyDelete