Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bumbo-ing

Jasper got an early present this weekend. I was hoping to save it but he seemed to be in such a hurry to sit and eat that I was afraid to miss the best opportunity. So I plunked down my money at Once Upon a Child (not forgetting to get my card punched) and got his Bumbo. I have seen these things around the past few years and they are so cool. It is made of solid yet squishy foamy stuff and looks like a baby-torture device, but it's great. Jasper can sit up on his own and see the world and not continue to rub the bald spot on the back of his head. He also decided that food is for him so we needed a place for him to sit. The high chair I have, though extremely cool, it's made for his small size. So, for now he sits in the Bumbo without a tabletop, but maybe next month I'll get the attachment.


1 comment:

  1. He's growing up so fast. He is going to be walking before I even meet him. :(

    ReplyDelete