Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Behind

I know I said I'd post photos soon, but I am behind. So far behind in fact that my poor sister had to spend the day looking at my behind as I scrubbed the floors and bathrooms and walls and toilets that have gotten neglected recently because everything is hectic. Not how she probably wanted to spend the day, but sometimes it's unavoidable.

We have been taking a few pictures lately, and I will try to catch up on Sunday (ward conference = no church for me...Matthijas just can't take it).

And then Moday I begin doing my taxes. I'm also behind on those. In fact I haven't done business paperwork since May. Ouch. I had to buy a fancy 9-key calculator with printer just to give myself a fleeting chance at sucess when I begin next week.

This has been a rough year and I am so far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment