Monday, November 23, 2009

Daddy Daughter date



Back when we lived in North Carolina, Johannes took Arcadia to her first Nutcracker ballet. They went alone because at the time Matthijas was too small to go so he and I stayed home. They missed the year daddy was in Iraq, but when we moved back to the states Johannes went to get tickets again. This time Matthijas was too crazy to sit still and Jasper was just a baby still, so again I stayed home. This year I already knew that there would be no question and just sent him on his way to only buy to tickets. I think that at least until Jasper is 5 this will remain a Daddy & Daughter Date. I think it's a good idea for her to have a chance to get dressed up once a year and go on a fancy date just with her dad.






1 comment: