And now, for just $7 you too can have this amazing...
Here is my dollar store + Target creation. And the website it is based on (besides Pottery Barn, since this is a Pottery Barn knock-off). I think I should add some fake snow.
http://eoberrys.blogspot.com/ "Made with Love and Glue"
You inspired me! I made a wreath out of a black Halloween wreath with silver ornaments and a creamy satin bow. My Christmas decorations are all black and champagne silver this year. I'm afraid my neighbors who really see only the wreath might just think I'm gearing up to carve pumpkins next. :)
Cute, I might make one!
ReplyDeleteYou inspired me! I made a wreath out of a black Halloween wreath with silver ornaments and a creamy satin bow. My Christmas decorations are all black and champagne silver this year. I'm afraid my neighbors who really see only the wreath might just think I'm gearing up to carve pumpkins next. :)
ReplyDelete