Monday, November 9, 2009

More good finds

I was out at an antique store on Saturday, and since I was by myself, I could go in for a quick peek and got sucked into a HUGE pile of old records. There was a lot of junk but a found a few gems. I may go back next week and pick up a few more.

My mp3 player is just about entirely dead and I think I am having an existential musical crisis because of it. I am having a technology boomarang and going back to the way music was first laid down, on vinyl tracks. There is something to be said about listening to some artists the way they intended to be heard by their audiences. I prefer classical and jazz music 100% of the time on vinyl, but I am just starting to really pull back on my new wave obsession and bring that to vinyl too.

Billy Idol - Rebel Yell


Adam Ant - Viva le Rock


U2 - Joshua Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment