
St. Louis is known for it's blues music, but also for it's Blues. The Hockey team.
The base Morale and Welfare program bought out a bunch of tickets in last week, and were offering them away for free. We can never turn down free, and I hadn't been to a hockey game since we saw the Blackhawks when we lived in Chicago.


Despite the fact we had assigned seats we ended up sitting in front of one of Arcadia's best friends from school. They have a family of 4 funny boys who play hockey, and although he was only 8, our buddy spent the whole night yelling at the players that they were offsides, or any number of other offenses they commited. It was cute.

I like hockey based on the fact that it is close enough to soccer that I can follow the rules, and I love the fights. I can't help it. Matthijas was pretty excited too. In his therapy he has been learning about jobs people do and we have been breaking down athletes into a subcatagory so it was fun for him to see one in action.
Cute Smiles. Looks like they were having lots of fun!
ReplyDelete