Saturday, September 20, 2008

Jasper Kalishoek Axel Claus

Here is our latest naked Claus boy fresh from the oven. He was born 18 July about 2pm, 2 days before Johannes' birthday. I know a lot of people were hoping he would be born on daddy's birthday, but Arcadia and I already share a birthday and it would just leave poor Matthijas dangling on his own.



As you can see he was a chunk. 8 pounds 11 ounces on a 20 inch little man. He was very quite the first two days in the hospital, and I told him he needed to pipe up since he was the third child in order to be heard. Since we got have been home he has not been shy of making himself known.

A little bruised and battered from the journey. I think he looks like Matthijas here.

All clean and cozy. Mom's a bit tired since she just ran a marathon on no sleep.

Getting to know daddy.


Arcadia was so excited to be able to hold her new baby. Matthijas didn't notice him, he just wanted to watch cartoons on my cool hospital bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment