
We are getting our re-elistment bonus next month and looking for something to do with it. We have been driving past this house for months now and finally stopped to get the number and call on the price. It is HALF of what I expected. Because the owners need to just get rid of it and it's been on the market so long we may be able to get an even better deal. The inside is COVERED in the most horrific wall-paper on every bit of wallspace, but that would be a neat project to try. I've seen that machine on the home improvement shows that melts off the paper. I could do that.
Here is the link so you can see more pictures of the inside.
http://www.betterhomeview360.com/viewlisting_1.php?listingid=49454
Give us your opinion in the comments section.
hells yah get that bad bad and modernize it and you could make a but load when you sell it. a historic house that is modernized but still has the old feel will sell for but loads... and you could say you live in that house and it would be nice for the kids to say they have a house... and you guys... my vote is in and its yes. can you tell that i want that house! :) Lauren
ReplyDeleteI say you buy that house we will come live in it.
ReplyDeleteMichelle
I think that is the coolest house i have ever seen, I would live in it!!!!!! - Erin
ReplyDeleteI love the place. It is so cute and a lot of work. I have had to take walpaper down and I have had good luck with it thus far. I never rented a machine. I used fabric softener. Are you getting it to live in or rent?
ReplyDeleteIt is a cool looking house! Where is it? It looks familiar!
ReplyDeleteTotally love it! Although I have mixed feelings about old homes. I love the look of them, but the work isn't desirable to me. Maybe if I had lots of time and money to spend on updating. Wiring can be a nightmare and so can pipes in the older homes, but it is adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Buy it! It is so cute!
ReplyDelete