Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving flowers

Today the FEDEX guy knocked on my door, and I was confused. I was pretty sure I hadn't ordered anything on ebay this week. But when I opened the box it was flowers from Johannes. He said they were such a good deal he couldn't miss it. Although they were supposed to have orange tulips (and no stinkin' carnations-I agree with Catholics that they should be reserved for the dead) they are still very nice. Johannes was so sad to hear that there were no tulips because that's what he had wanted, but the website had warned him that there may be flower substitutions (he does remember my opinion of carnations). They were such a good deal that he sent some to his mom and grandma. Hopefully they got tulips.



Thanks Johannes! I've never gotten Thanksgiving flowers before.

Love, me

1 comment:

  1. Those are pretty. Tuplips for sure would have made it better. But its still pretty.

    ReplyDelete