Friday, April 10, 2009

shady business

It's almost Easter and Lent is almost over. I have been so extremely productive, but I am a bit worried that I might start falling behind again next week when I revert to the military single mom again for the next while. I think the better weather will help. Anyhow. This and the next post are my two latest projects.

I think this project is technically verboten, but I am tired of feeling like people driving by or the kid next door can peer into the living room at any time day or night. So, for less than $20 I was able to put up a "frosty shade" on my back door so that I didn't have to make curtains, put holes in the doors to hang those curtains, and they let in much more light.

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. oh good! It was kinda creepy sleeping on the couch thinking someone was peering in... :)

    ReplyDelete