Air Force bases have annual air shows to invite the communities around them to come see why in the world we make so much noise and give them a sneak peak into the gated community they are not
permitted to enter the other days of the year. There are fancy planes and sky gymnastics and fair food and tacky
souvenirs. Johannes had to work at one of the tacky booths, and decided to pick up a pull-toy for
Matthijas to play with. It lasted about half an hour and then had an enormous crash, and was sent to the trash. Good thing it was only a cheap replica instead of the real thing or it would have been a very expensive day.



This is a playground behind our house which should eventually have grass. The contractors just dumped a while bunch of nasty wood chips into the play area and I think I have a sliver just from walking around. I hope they come up with a better plan.
Hey! Did you guys cut Arcadia's hair? She's so fashionable! All three of your kiddies are lovely!
ReplyDelete