I got tagged by my sister on her blog. I've not done this before but here goes. The subject is "8" and some answers will be for the whole family.
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Monk
3. Pushing Daisies (Yes it is strange that all three are "murder mysteries". I just
realized that about myself a few months ago.
4.Entourage- Johannes
5.What Not to Wear - Arcadia & Jenean
6.Hannah Montana - Arcadia
7.The Backyardigans -all
8.Charlie and Lola - all
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1.Addis Ababa - ethipioan in Chicago, I hope it's moved not shut down
2.Madhuban - Indian in Boise
3.Cafe Iberico - Spanish tapas Bar in Chicago (#1 for Johannes)
4.Fogo de Chao - Brazilan in Chicago (tie for #1 for Johannes)
5.Giordanos - pizza in Chicago -all
6.Thai food, just about anywhere
7.Chevys - anywhere for Mexican
8.Wendys - anywhere- on roadtrips
8 THINGS WE DID YESTERDAY
1.Apple picking, road on tractor
2.Matthijas had therapy
3.Johannes and Arcadia played "Chicagopoly"
4.Johannes and Arcadia had snack duty for office
5.Arcadia shredded documents at Daddy's office
6.Matthijas fells asleep during dinner
7.Jasper got a bath
8.I set up our new email address: claushaus3@yahoo.com
8 THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT FALL
1.COSTUMES!
2.Pumpkin picking
3.Pumpkin pie
4.Pumpkin carving
5.Apple picking (our first time)
6.Hot cocoa for breakfast
7.Apple pie for breakfast
8.crunchy icy grass covered in frosty leaves
8 THINGS WE LOOK FORWARD TO
1.Halloween
2.Christmas
3.Going to Chicago before Christmas
4.Going to Santa Claus, Indiana (there is a Jasper,Indiana just a few miles away)
5.Our signing bonus in December $$$!
6.Pheasant hunting (Johannes wants to go...whatever!)
7.Winning the family diet's cash pot! (he he)
8.Signing Arcadia up for Gymnastics next week
8 THINGS ON OUR WISH LIST
1.Matthijas to be all better (No more autism for anyone)
2.To finally make money on our investments
3.A condo in Chicago all our own
4.A condo in N'Idaho all our own
5.Volvo SUV (so pretty but so expensive)
6.Our loans to be paid off
7.Tuned piano
8.REAL Christmas tree this year!
I tag anyone who's name begins with a vowel!
thats not fair im the only one in the family with a vowel
ReplyDelete-Erin
Guess that means your it Erin.
ReplyDelete