Friday, October 24, 2008

Last week's Fall Festival

Arcadia had a busy Saturday last week with her Primary presentation and Art class, so while I was driving her from place to place the boys had a date at the Fall Festival on base.

Matthijas jumped on three different bouncy castles (for a total of about 2 hours of entertainment)




Then he tested out the fire engines since October is Fire Safety month.



I cringed when I saw this picture. I don't like snakes but I try not to let my fears influence my kids. Of the few people we know around here, it turns out we know the "reptile man". We met him a few weeks ago sitting with the missionaries at general conference. I think our Brownies are going to take a field trip to his shop.




Playing in the fallen leaves with strangers.



Checkin' out the sweet rides.



Unlike a certain unnamed daughter of ours, Matthijas has no fear of mascot characters. Here he is snuggling with his buddy Sparky.

1 comment:

  1. Matthijas you are brave!!! SNAKES, STRANGERS AND BIG MASCOTS. Expecially the SNAKE, YUCK!

    ReplyDelete