
The first thing I do every morning when I come downstairs is a perimeter walk around the inside of my house. Little critters like to try and sneak into the house. During the summer it was lizards, but now it is the Wolf Spider. They are big and agressive, and dumb. The spiders just sit in the corners and when you walk up to them they stop moving, as if somehow you won't notice them, but they are huge! This particular spider is average sized, a little bit bigger than a square Lego, but I have had some on my porch who have been much bigger (I think they've been too fat to sneak through the crack to get inside). Arcadia and Johannes have seen one on a walk that was carrying all of her babies on her back. It would be cool to get a picture of but I certainly don't want a Momma Wolf Spider in my house.
(I made the picture life-sized).
Eeeeeek!
ReplyDelete