Lunch was yummy and then we were off to the obligatory stops at the carpet shop, a pottery shop, and a leather shop where they actually had models and a runway and put on a show for us. Jenean really liked a full-length leather coat which is being sold through Armani stores this year. I must have been feeling guilty about missing Christmas and Valentine's Day and her birthday, and I bought her the coat. She has packed it away so she can unwrap it for Christmas and be surprised all over again.
When we got home (well back to the hotel) we were so looking forward to a hop in the sauna but alas, it was the beginning of the Sugar Holiday at the end of Ramazan (which is like Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas all rolled into a three day weekend), and it was shut down for the second night in a row! Blast!
We did go out to dinner and had a great meal. Yummy yogurt and dill dip, hummus, chicken and cheese, and I had the meat platter with chicken and lamb kebabs, lamb patties and lamb chops. I ♥ LAMB!
But today, the last day was the kicker. We woke up late and had a breakfast of pastries, yogurt, fruit, fresh squeezed juice, goat cheese, honeycomb and olives.
No comments:
Post a Comment